Suikakeibo is build to run on NFC-enabled Android devices starting with Android 4 (Jelly Bean) and upwards.
Extensive testing was done on the HTC One (Jelly Bean), LG G3 (Lollipop) and Oneplus 3T (Nougat).
Suikakeibo is being developed for the Japanese market and therefore the following IC cards are currently supported:
|Well tested||Should work||Not working / Untested|
Cards you scanned can be remembered to save their history and enable statistics. You should remember cards, which you own yourself and actively want to track expenses for.
Remembered cards have the following features:
- the card’s data will be saved on your device
- you can name the card and decide on a personal design
- if you scan the card again, new trips will be added to the history
- you can see statistics for this card
- you can always see the recent history and statistics, without scanning the card again
- you can get a monthly notification about your expenses
- they can be added as widgets to always give you quick access to your current balance
Suikakeibo helps you to get reimbursed for your company expenses without the hassle.
- Scan your card with Suikakeibo every other day.
- After scanning, mark company expenses with just two taps.
- When it's time for the report, export all the company expenses for the month.
- Using 'share after export', you can send the report right from your phone.
The widgets provided with the app can be installed on your homescreen, where they show you the current balance of a selected card.
The app uses the following Android permissions:
|Feature / Function||Permissions|
|Display help, News and Ads|
|Scan IC cards|
|Reminders / Notifications|